This weeks ten things prompt is one that is fresh in my mind, since we just got back from a lovely weekend getaway.
10 Things You Take In A Travel Tote Bag
- Knitting projects – yes projects. I always have several going and pack at least 2 of them when I go anywhere. I need variety!
- My Kindle. I have several books from the library checked out on it right now. I really need to get on those…
- Laptop or iPad. Depends on where we are going and for how long, but electronics are a must.
- Charging cables – see said electronics in #3.
- Coloring books and colors of some sort. I always like variety in choosing busy “work” items.
- My camera – these days its mostly neglected but you never know when you might need it, especially if you don’t pack it.
- Lotion – I can’t stand dry hands
- Toiletries – the usual stuffs
- A water bottle.
- An emergency stash of various ailment cures like ibuprofen, loperamide and nausea meds. Always be prepared!
So what about you? What do you always travel with?