So this is a tough one for me. Not because I don’t like ice cream. Trust me. I do. A LOT. But…10 of my favorite flavors? I don’t know that there is that many. Here it goes anyway. Starting with my MOST favorite.
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Peanut Butter topping. There is only one place in the world to get this and that is in a little town called Brookville, Pennsylvania at a place called Buffs. My dad has been going there since he was a kid and we tend to go everyday if we are in town. Seriously. They have lots of flavors but that is the only one i’ve tried in a LONG time (since I was a kid long time).
- Talenti Gelato in Belgian Milk Chocolate. Best ice cream in the store. Expensive but smooth and delicious. I haven’t been able to find my Milk Chocolate in awhile and it makes me sad.
- Vanilla frozen custard from Sheridans. The chocolate is too rich IMO. I get stuff mixed in but the vanilla custard is my favorite.
- Cookies and Cream. But not always.
- Mint and Oreo. But not always.
I think that’s the end. I couldn’t get to 10. I could list a bunch of flavors, but I like it pretty simple.