This weeks writing prompt: 10 Things You Did This Weekend
This is the perfect subject for me this week! My boyfriend and I went on our first official, non family related, vacation. Albeit a short one, it still counts! It’s been a particularly stressful past month or so and I decided that we were leaving town. I didn’t care where we went, but we weren’t staying home!
So without further ado:
- Worked Saturday – they tend to be quick days for us since they are only 9-12, this one was no exception
- Road Tripped with my dogs – first one ever!
- Ate BBQ – twice!
- Saw a castle at HaHa Tonka State Park
- Saw the clearest water i’ve ever seen in Missouri – at Ha Ha State Park near the spring
- Drove aimlessly – this was a trip with no real plan. Just motel reservations.
- Took pictures on said State Park adventure – my poor DSLR camera doesn’t get any attention anymore. She needed a workout
- Knitted – duh!
- Didn’t cook a single meal – it was NICE
What about you?