Ahhhh…a very relevant topic this week, being Thanksgiving week in the US and all. Without further ado:
10 Things You Are Thankful For Right Now
- My health. I am able to do what I need to do and take care of others when I need to.
- My parents health. I love them so much
- My sister, niece and brother and law.
- My friends – I don’t know what I would do without them.
- My furry family. They are the best and know how to give the best cuddles, right when I need them most.
- Music and books. Some times you just need to get out of your head, you know?
- Grandma’s. Mine is awesome.
- My job and co-workers. They are always there in a pinch to fill in.
- Shelter – it may not be much, but its home.