This weeks Ten on Tuesday topic: 10 Best Things You Did in November.
I will say that it seems like it has been a long and trying month, but there is some good that happened! Here we go!
- Watched our Boys in Blue with the 2015 World Series! Go Royals!
- Sewed and gave my Grandma, Uncles and Dad pillows made from my Grandpas old work shirts.
- Yarn adventures with Laura
- Received TWO boxes of goodies from my awesome buddy in Ireland! (I’m in a swap group that swaps goodies from your country)
- Elegant Dinner Party with friends, its a (delicious) tradition!
- Bought some coveted yarn that I wouldn’t normally treat myself to
- Was able to help out Dad before surgery and in the recovery process. My co-workers are awesome.
- Thanksgiving celebrations with both sides of my family.
- Survived…much credit to Josh, my friends and my furry babies.