Hi! Long time, no see! Things have been busy and time just flies. I thought I would dive in with a 10 on Tuesday prompt. This weeks prompt? 10 Things You Did This Weekend.
- Worked. Only Saturday but those I don’t mind much, it a quick 3 hours then you are free to enjoy yourself!
- Partied. Don’t get too excited, it was pretty low key. We had a family picnic for my Grandparents 65th (!!!) Anniversary.
- Visited. With party goers, a few which made the trek in from PA for the occasion.
- Cleaned up the house some, an ongoing chore
- Gave my self an at home, wanna be gel manicure.
- Ate BBQ with out of towners, they had to get their fill because PA BBQ just isn’t the same!
- Coffee with my BFF. Its our Sunday morning ritual to meet and have coffee, but I had been out of town and unavailable for the last two weeks. It was so good, we went Monday morning too! Yay holiday!
- Learned of my Grandfathers passing. It’s been a long time coming, but didn’t make it any easier, of course.
- Colored. It’s my new favorite pastime, next to knitting…and reading.
- Read. I currently have 3 books checked out to my Kindle that I need to finish! I am currently working on “The Woman Upstairs” by Claire Messud
With that, I think I will just leave this: