I had some of this magic at a bachelorette party earlier this year and have been craving it ever since. In my perusals of the internet, I found several versions of it, all slightly different. I decided I would just take from several of them what I thought would be good and go for it. Turns out I was right!
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 – 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 – 2.5 oz pkg Sliced Dried Beef
- 1 – 16 oz jar of dill pickles
- 1 Tbsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- soften cream cheese in a mixing bowl
- add sour cream
- dice up dried beef and pickles
- add spices and pickle juice
- mix well and let sit in refrigerator, giving it a couple hours before serving, if possible, so the flavors have a chance to meld
- serve with chips or crackers and ENJOY!
2 thoughts on “Pickle Dip!”
I love the pickles wrapped in cream cheese and ham appetizers. This sounds like it would be even better! Thank you for sharing!
It’s so much easier than wrapping them all individually!
LikeLiked by 1 person