I had some of this magic at a bachelorette party earlier this year and have been craving it ever since. In my perusals of the internet, I found several versions of it, all slightly different. I decided I would just take from several of them what I thought would be good and go for it. Turns out I was right!
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 – 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 – 2.5 oz pkg Sliced Dried Beef
- 1 – 16 oz jar of dill pickles
- 1 Tbsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- soften cream cheese in a mixing bowl
- add sour cream
- dice up dried beef and pickles
- add spices and pickle juice
- mix well and let sit in refrigerator, giving it a couple hours before serving, if possible, so the flavors have a chance to meld
- serve with chips or crackers and ENJOY!