This is a recipe that I got out of a cookbook years ago, but have changed it up to a version I like much better. It can be served with a host of dip devices such as baked wonton wrappers, crackers or pita chips. It is super easy to put together and just needs a few minutes in the microwave to cook.
Crab Rangoon Dip
- 2 – 8oz boxes cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz swiss cheese, grated
- 3oz crab meat, chopped up
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- sweet and sour sauce (I used a 10oz jar)
- Unwrap/soften cream cheese and put in a bowl. Add swiss cheese, crab meat and garlic and mix well.
- Spread mixture into a microwave safe dish, I use my Mini Baker from Pampered Chef
- Spread sweet and sour sauce over the top and microwave uncovered for 4-6 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!