This weeks prompt: 10 Things You Love To Do With Your Best Friend
I met my BFF in middle school. We actually grew up on parallel streets and I always knew who she was but never actually met her until a mutual friend introduced us in middle school. From that point on we were fast friends and are still BFF’s to this day. I don’t know what I would do without her.
So without further ado; 10 things I love to do with my BFF
- Eating. Who doesn’t love to eat? It’s better with good friends too! We love to get together and do some cooking/grilling and EATING.
- Coffee. Every Sunday morning at Starbucks. It’s a staple and a great centering/starting point for the week.
- Text. I love the texting form of communication and its great to be able to send a quick “thinking about you” message.
- Share. Our day, our feelings, whatever. Sometimes we overshare. What are BFF’s for, afterall?
- Laugh. Self explanatory.
- Coloring. I’m so glad that it’s “cool” for adults now. I have always loved coloring and it’s nice that there are books that aren’t just cartoon characters to color!
- Exploring. I wish we could get out of town and explore more but it’s still fun to explore things around our great city!
- Games. Card, board, whatever. It’s about the fellowship. Except when we are playing Settlers of Catan. Then its just a battle not to hate each others guts before the end. 🙂
- Watch Baseball. GO ROYALS!
- Sit and Veg. It’s the great american past time and we are perfectly happy just to sit in the same room and just be.